When I look back at my posts..i feel that I have been writing about my philosophy every time….don’t worry..here again I am starting another grave topic of my interest as to the “Existence of God”.:D
Although many philosophers have already spoken a great deal of crap stuff about God…I feel its Ayn Rand(read Atlas Shrugged) who has truly understood the meaning of God….As my friend has put it on her earlier blog..God is actually a defense mechanism of our soul to keep us going on right track or to forgive our mistakes which we feel sorry for but too stubborn to accept.
When do we actually conceive the notion of God??As far my encounter with the God is considered..it has happened so many times that I cant tell u the details of each and every instance…when I study physics, when I read some latest stuff going on in technological front which results in (or will eventually result in)a revolution .. When I read a mathematical equation so well thought and proved…I feel I truly encounter God….when I sat in the EE002 paper and I knew that the paper is tough and conceptual..when I find myself helpless…without any arms but my intellect..a pen..and my mind..i truly find God laughing at me..and me accepting the challenge..trying to solve maximum no. of question in minimum amount of time…it’s a game… God challenging me to enter His world…. He is my rival at that time..He is my helper too…He is my friend, my foe, and none other than my past….And when I defeat Him…He feels as happy as I feel…I feel God in cases when He has left me absolutely helpless..and asked me to conquer something…that time..He is the one to help me out..and He is none other than my mind..my intellect…my past..my experience…He plays a game in which either both get defeated or both get a victory…
When I swim 25 mtrs…it’s in those 15 seconds which explains God…I feel my heart pumping huge amount of blood in my body…..when my muscles tend to give up… at that time even body leaves you and yet I am fighting to achieve my aim…its all about mind..a race against myself… my past….it is at that time when I truly encounter God…and the happiness I get after reaching my goal in 15 seconds…I feel the same as God..i am God at that time…
When do others, whom I observe, deals with God????either when they are very depressed..or when they are very happy…they never challenge His authority…they simply submit to Him..”His World”…but I don’t ..in fact I challenge His authority every time…basically I challenge my past…I challenge my destiny… our real battle starts when we are unarmed…and we have only our mind with which to fight…and when I emerge victorious…Its our combined effort..its our personal victory…and its that time when I feel God…I feel His presence within me..in my mind..in my experience…or sorry to say but in my neural networks:P
When we see A-380 taking off..when we see Space Shuttle being placed in orbit....when we see a 27 kms radius synchrotron accelerating protons to 0.99999 times the speed of light...it is then we feel God and when we realize that it resides in our mind..in our perception..in our intellect...in ourselves...Anyways.. I might be totally stupid in my thinking…but since I have covered a great deal of distance with this philosophy..and have reached really great heights… I guess it will carry me through my life….
Abhishek
7 comments:
deleted my comment....:p...
very cool fauji..keep up the good work..:)
even if noone supports ur way of life..i will..:D
u hav to...:p
"U might be totally stupid in ur thinking…but since u have covered a great deal of distance with this philosophy..and have reached really great heights… "..I guess it will carry u through ur life…...
this was my comment..[:p]
and now...appreciable .....[:)]
well abhishek..i must say..gud job!!though i dont agree with u completely,there were some pts which are thought provoking....ur perception of him as somebody who leaves you completely awe-stuck...somebody whose presence u feel when something really out of this world happens....and whom u feel close to when u r able to do something outstanding ....somebody who challenges u to challenge ur limits...n somebody who is as happy as u r when u r able to overcome those hurdles which HE places in ur way....is really remarkable!!!(khush!!!!:D)
Post a Comment