Looking back at my miscellany, I think I have written a great deal of things about the way I have been perceiving the world and life as a whole. Reading my own blogs have been enlightening and inspiring for me:P
This is again a general blog and I am taking a small break from blogging on contemplative and metaphysical topics and will be writing a few general essays and farts in between.
We have so far been able to make a suitable template for our swimclub site. It is expected to be put up by next week or so. We have also decided upon our swim-t-shirt design and that will also be printed within a week or so.
That was my “secygiri” part. And yes, I have finally uploaded my personal homepage on http://www.aero.iitb.ac.in:8081/~abhis . Have a look on it and give me some feedback. Till now I have received just one feedback and that is I have to improve:( No changes or ideas have been submitted to me to make it better. I have also reached 30th Word list in Barron GRE book and that’s really great of me to do it in so little time keeping in mind that English is still a foreign language for me:P
I also went to TIFR to meet a professor in Nanotechnology. I saw a cryogenic machine which cools down substance to 0.3 K and that is nearly -272.8 degree Celsius. It uses Liquid helium to cool upto 4K and then uses He3 isotope of helium which cools it further down to 1 K or so. And then they adiabatically expand it to get the desired temperature. I was thrilled to see that within my reach I have a machine of which I had only read in books.
A good news. Internet has started working in my wing after 6 days...:)...and A bad news as well....it has been raining cats and dogs since yesterday night...and i think half of the mumbai low lying areas would have submerged...:(..Never mind...you people can pray to God...I will blame the Govt. and citizens for not solving the problem which occurs almost every year but they dont take a step to avoid it...
Here is a cool pic of mine:P...plz dont try to save it on your comp:D:D:D
Will soon put up my next blog...
Abhishek
Hit Counter |

10 comments:
keep blogging....wishing to read new topic next time.
gr8 going abhi....ur blogs are very good and enlightening...when do u intend to put up next blog????
waiting eagerly for next blog....:D
arey blog ka naam change kar
"la crainte d'eau " matlab fear of water ..:D
arey blog ka naam change kar
"la crainte d'eau " matlab fear of water ..:D
A nice long blog btw...u r really regular in posting...
Thank You!
lekin kisne kaha ki mujhe fear of water hai....tujhe hoga..itne din ki chuti mein ek bhi din swimmming nahi kiya,..:P
hhmmm... good.. thik hai... chalega..:p
tera blog Scrapbook No.2 hota ja raha hain :P
haan..thats what i am also thinking..isnt that cool??[:P]
Post a Comment