Hello Again…
So here I want to describe love..as to what I think about it and what others have argued with me..as far as I am concerned….i feel that for loving someone what you firstly look for is qualities which u would want as must and then some qualities which would add to their chances of being loved….like I was saying to one of my friend..:D when u look at someone and u find that (s)he has good qualitiesand then u find out more about him…what general people say are that they don’t go on looks..but I guess they are very wrong..i would prove that in a few lines….
people would cite an example of Notting Hill a very good English movie which I guess is purely hypothetical..or may be probability of one in million types….what is shown in that movie is that an actress fell in love with a normal man who is a bookseller..he doesn’t earn much but of course is good looking and decent man…though shy…like all good and decent men..:D
so now I was told about this movie and said that this sort of love exist…but in real life I have hardly heard of such a story….generally people love a person of his/her own level..in thought process,mentally,financially,academically or may be locally..what people never think is that they are actually looking at his/her qualities and they are trading off some other qualities with something else…this something else might be his looks,his pocket,his other qualities which u may find attractive in due course of time…
people say that love is blind…I don’t think so…so many thought process running in mind…so many conscious and unconscious feelings in brain…that people decide whom they love with what they have longed for in life…money,power, prestige,or may be something else…
if not..then why not we have encountered a situation where we find a love between actress and a men of defence? Ppl in defence are probably the best men in a country and they have ultimate virtues..where a normal man yields…they do gr8 service to nation for practically nothing..they are the first one to give up their life for sake of others..where is that love gone???or say why don’t we see a love story between a beggar (if he has good qualities) and a normal human..(why not IITian!!!)
so after all..this is all give and take process…u give me some things..and I give u somethings ..well it may be pleasure, satisfaction, money, friendliness or prestige…or a combination of all….hope u get my point…
adieu!!!Fauji
4 comments:
Is it correctly conveyed what you would like to express....well if it is so....:D..
kya likha hai be... kuch thik se clear nahi kiya ki kya kehna cah raha hai...
waise jitna mujhe chamka utne se to agree nai karta but then that is what you have said.. ki its ur opinion... different from ur friends ;)
why is your new title of blog "amoureux de l'eau".... "in love with water" !!!???
yess....gr8 tummmy!!!!!!
Post a Comment